Boho chic - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Boho chic









I love this outfit because of its bohemian.....ish style (the sweater mixed with the tasseled leather and feather earing). Wore this at Mamba Village. That place is BTW hella gorgeous. It kinda make me wanna camp. 
Sweater: Toi market 20Ksh. love baggy sweater and especially love the bead work on the neck line
Leggings: Mr Price 1000Ksh. Pretty sure u can get them at Adams too i just love seamless leggings
Boots: Ngara 700Ksh
Watch: Tommy Hilfiger. Yes its a mans watch but it is hard to find a chunky female watch
Clutch bag: Adams 50ksh
Earring: i actually made the earring myself. it is a feather earring that i attached an old tassel from a bags zipper

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan