pretty in VINTAGE pink - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

pretty in VINTAGE pink





I am currently going through a floral phase. i love love love floral.
Everything in this outfit is crazy cheap. and crazy cheap always makes me crazy happy. And as for my jewelry, i clearly love to layer my jewelry and i usually wear my necklaces as my bracelets. 
Pink vintage jacket: Toi market 100Ksh
Off white loose fitting top: Adams 10Ksk
High waist Aline floral skirt: Toi market 80Ksh
Black Gladiator flats: Ngara 300Ksh 
Dark Blue Vintage Leather purse: Ngara 100Ksh
Bracelets are a mix of an actual bracelet (which is vintage), a pearl necklace (which i got at super-cosmetics for 90ksh and my CHUNKY Tommy Hilfiger watch.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan