A song and dance for Irda people - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

A song and dance for Irda people


UPDATED

I am dissappointed with you all Irda people la.

I had posted a bit on your affairs in the hope that you all can repair whatever need to be repaired in your organisation. Instead, you all used the posting to hantam and slander each other.

I tried to entertain you all with a nice video music also, still you are not interested. Still say bad things to each other. I had to let those comments through as I believe in freedom of speech. At the same time, I keep reminding you all not to slander each other.

Someone commented saying that I should put zapin video instead, but I doubted you all Irda people will be interested.

I search very hard for a better video and find this one which I think you all will like better. Ok, enjoy this one and stop running down each other.



ORIGINAL POSTING

Ok, I know Irda people are a bit stressed up because of my posting on them yesterday.

Relax la boys and girls. I just jentik a bit only what. You all go fix those little problems in your set-up, and I would not disturb you all again la.

Iskandar Malaysia is a national project, so I have to make some noise la. Otherwise you all have too much fun and not do work properly.

After all, your big fat salaries are paid by the rakyat la. Errr... you all don't know that ka? Really la. Go check with your bosses where the money for Irda comes from.

Eh, this one is a special message to one particular so-called legal officer of Irda - no need to con your boss la. I write like that also you want to study your law books ka? What? You want to sue me ka? No need la. Not nice like that one. Iskandar Malaysia must have freedom of speech la.

Come come, don't be angry angry. Here, me and my boy friends sing and dance this song for you all, especially your CEO. Relax and enjoy, ok.








Eh, nice or not? Ok Ok, just kidding, that's not me. Hehehehe....

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan