Weekend Makeup Idea: Rihanna Te amo inspired look - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Weekend Makeup Idea: Rihanna Te amo inspired look



This look was just too hot to pass up.this is a subtle version of the original look from Rihanna, The only difference is the color of my lipstick. i decided not to wear that dark of a look because i wore this look during the day. for a night look just apply a very dark red lipstick hat is closer to black. 1) I first applied foundation. Again be sure to focus on the eye area. this look should also be very flawless. 2) I then applied the a pale moon color eye shadow all the way to my brow line.3) I then used a dark brown eyeshadow (copper penny color) just on the corner of my eyes and through the crease on my eyes to give it a shadowy like affect. 4) I then applied liquid eyeliner on my top lip to give it a cat like feel. for the liquid eyeliner on the top lid make the line thicker that you did for the pin-up doll look.5) i then used a black eyeliner for my lover lid. for this part don't be shy make it as dark as possible and draw it from the tear-duct all the way to the where the tail of the eyeliner on the top lid ends. 6) I then applied eyeshadow that was lighter than the pale moon (Ivory box color) right on the brow bone to accentuate the eyebrows. 7) then i drew my eye brows in with a brow pencil. 8) the applied false eyelashes. for this look i would highly recommend false eyelashes. it completes he look and makes it more dramatic. 9) lastly i applied lipstick. for this look the darker the color the better. it does not have to be a dark red. it can be a dark anything (dark red, dark blue, dark brown) hell even black will do. to make it sexxy be sure to to add a gloss. a matte color does not make this look sexy enough.
Foundation: Sleek Natural Cover Foundation. around 1000ksh 
Eyeshadow:  Estee Lauder, Pure color eyeshadow
Liquid eyeliner: By Sleek, around 350ksh
Eye pencil: nameless brand, but from Ebrahims 70ksh. its those thick pencils.
False lashes: By Sleek, Honolulu styled lashes, 550ksh
Lipstick:nameless brand. Ebrahims, 80ksh

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan