Today's Everyday Fashion: Periwinkle Please - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Periwinkle Please







































I was running super-late yesterday and I threw this outfit together for lunch with a friend. Generally, I come up with outfits one of three ways:

1. I am craving a particular color or print (like leopard) that day, and just have to go for it.
2. I have a practical aspect of my day that determines a starting point - such as what shoes to wear - and then I plan the rest of the outfit around that piece.
3. I look through inspiration photos to come up with something out of left field.

Today's look was a result of #1. I was craving periwinkle from the moment I woke up, and just couldn't leave the house without putting it in my outfit somehow. Thankfully, I still have this sweater from more than two years ago, so I pulled it out of the back of my closet. I then promptly went to town adding some other favorite colors like a chartreuse shirt (also pretty old) and a green statement necklace. What's your process for selecting what to wear in the morning?

Sweater: Gap, really old
Shirt: J.Crew, $25
Necklace: Banana Republic, $40
Jeans: Vigoss c/o Nordstrom Rack, $35 (recent)
Shoes: Bandolino via TJ Maxx, $25
Purse: c/o It's in the Bag, $99


1. Ann Taylor periwinkle cardigan, $78
2. Stella & Dot jade necklace, $118 (via my personal Stylist website)
3. Aldo mustard pump, $54.98 (on sale)

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan