SIDE SLIT - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

SIDE SLIT

Wore this last week for a day out with the boyfriend. The skirt I made myself, I had been looking for a maxi skirt with a side slit for so long that I got tired and decided to make one from some extra fabric that I had in my room.I am planning on making one more with a bright pink fabric.

I Paired the high-waist maxi skirt with a pain white v-neck tee. By tying a knot on the tee I (1) made it a mid-drift tee-shirt and (2) gave the look a casual feel that is so needed
Brown tassled, Ngara 100ksh; Gold Chain,Mr Price 1000ksh
Yes I am bringing back the bandanna. To be honest this bandanna is my boyfriends, he wears them from time to time, he's an artist that way I guess. I still don't know where he gets them cause I never see them being sold. Maybe he makes them, who knows. LMAO!!!






Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan