Under Construction - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Under Construction



Wearing: Nicole Miller Jacket (Coming Soon) | NastyGal Dress | Cheap Monday Booties (for less)

Super excited for tonight because I'm heading to dinner with Nicole Miller herself (along with some of my favorite blogger buds)! I stopped by the NM showroom earlier this week and picked up this really great leather sleeved white denim jacket. Sticking to the black & white theme, I paired the jacket with my new open back dress from Nasty Gal and even newer Cheap Monday booties. How amazing are these shoes - they kind of remind me of something Acne would make - then again, maybe it's because they're both Swedish. DUH. If you like these booties and your a size 9, buy these!

For more contrast sleeve jackets

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan