New York Fashion Week {day 1} - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

New York Fashion Week {day 1}



Wearing: F21 Shirt (Givenchy esqué) | ASOS Leather Skirt | Zara Heels

{Panting} Oy, time is something I haven't seen in days. I've been running around for fashion week and loving every second of it, but it things have been a bit crazy. Last night was FNO, and a successful one at that. I started my night off at Macy's for a Walter Baker event I was hosting, and then skipped over to the Helmut Lang store in Soho for some drinks and fun. After that we danced over to RSVP for a Socialyte event and some food (finally). AND then, I said hi to friends at the Soho Grand Hotel for an event hosted by Aimee of SongofStyle and BryanBoy. LASTLY, but definitely not least, my girls and I celebrated a very late FNO at MisterH! Phew, I'm tired from just writing that - see below for pics from last night! Pics from my Iphone, excuse the quality.

Wearing: Walter Baker Top (use: weworewhat for 20% off) | Minusey Skirt | Zara Booties 




Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan