Shades of Red - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Shades of Red




DANNIJO Earrings | LD Tuttle Booties | April, May Coat. | Topshop Sweater | Oliver Goldsmith Sunnies | 10 Crosby Derek Lam Pants | Rag & Bone Hat

I'm writing you from somewhere 30,000 feet in the air between New York and Michigan - on my way to visit my little brother Alec, and friends at the University of Michigan. This college weekend is about to be a good time, to say the least. In the meantime, here is a little collage I put together of pieces repping my favorite Fall color oxblood or in laymen terms "shades of red" (no relation to 50 shades...or is there).


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan