Today's Everyday Fashion: Happy New Year! - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Happy New Year!





It's going to be a tad chilly tonight, so I'm deciding between these options for accessorizing my dress! This dress is pretty green in person (same shade as the cardigan) so I think #1 is my favorite, but cast your vote in the comment section below!

ps. I have bronchitis and I'm a wheezing, coughing mess today. I got my first-ever spray tan yesterday and I'm giving it all the credit for masking how gross I feel in these pictures. Also, no post tomorrow so I'll see you guys on Wednesday! Happy New Year!

Dress: c/o Rent the Runway, $85 (to rent)

Green cardigan: H&M, $18 (similar)
Green necklace: Stella & Dot, $118
Tuxedo blazer: c/o Express, $55 (similar, similar)
Silver necklace: Stella & Dot, $198
Pink blazer: H&M, $37 (similar, similar)
Earrings: local boutique
Ring: c/o Bakers, $5
Bracelet: c/o Ily Couture, $49 (free shipping w. code JSFASH)
Metallic shoes: Guess/Marshall's, $30
Black shoes: Colin Stuart c/o MJR Sales, $24

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan