Never Enough - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Never Enough

Wearing: Topshop Overalls | Rachel Roy Loafers | 3.1 Phillip Lim Bag

I've been asking myself lately if my obsession with overalls is just a phase. Then, I looked at some old baby pictures and realized I've been wearing these bad boys my whole life. So of course when I came across this velvet pair at Topshop I couldn't resist - you can never have enough in my opinion! I especially love this pair because I can definitely dress it up to wear out at night (as well as the obvious casual wear above). 

FYI - I recently came down with a bad cold and most likely won't have too many blog posts for you guys over the next few days.. boo you winter. 


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan