Today's Everyday Fashion: Pastel - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Pastel

Inspiration: Atlantic Pacific

I was dreaming of sunny springtime wearing this outfit around Orlando yesterday. It's been unusually warm and I wanted a way to wear my new blush jeans. I loved wearing it, but I can also appreciate that pastels aren't for everyone. (See similar pencil skirt outfit here.) Would you wear head-to-toe pastels?

Mint cardigan: Limited, $18 (J.Crew, Urban, Forever 21, C.Russe, Gap)
Oxford shirt: Ralph Lauren outlet, $20
Blush jeans: Target, $22
Pumps: Colin Stuart c/o MJR Sales, $17 (similar)
Necklace: c/o Ily Couture, $39
Rings: My Stella & Dot website $69 and $39
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot website $59 and $59 and $79

Gap / Lands' End / Brooks Brothers / Ralph Lauren / American Apparel

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan