Saint Laurent - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Saint Laurent

Wearing: YSL Shirt - look-a-like | Nom De Plume Skirt | Helmut Lang Jacket | Shop Jeen Sunnies | Blue&Cream Beanie | Theysken's Theory Booties - Similar

Due to the no-longer-in-existence classic YSL t shirt, I linked you guys to an Etsy vendor who probably just irons it on himself. But wait - shouldn't it just be a simple SL - or would then people confuse you for supporting one of NYC's pop mad bottles clubs SL. We wouldn't want that. Saint Laurent is still the classic but now more edgy brand we have always loved. I wonder, why do people choose to splurge on a Christian Louboutin pump just to show off the red sole? In my opinion, a class Saint Laurent pump (like so) is the trĂ©s chic way to go. 


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan