Today's Everyday Fashion: Bright Blazers - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Bright Blazers

Inspiration: Refinery29


Wearing this much black is totally out of my comfort zone, however, when I saw this outfit I thought - what a clever way to wear a bright blazer! And if you are someone who wants to start wearing more color, I think this could be a great first step. It really is as simple as wearing all neutrals with a colorful jacket or blazer over it. What color blazer would you choose to wear with all-black?

Blazer: Banana Republic, $69
Sweater: Express, old (similar)
Black jeans: Gap, $35 (similar)
Shoes: Me Too/Marshall's, $28 (similar, similar, similar)
Purse: Michael Kors, Santa
Watch: Michael Kors, family gift
Rings: My Stella & Dot website 1, 2
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot website 1, 2, 3

J. Crew / Old Navy / Macy's
Gap / Kohl's / Forever 21

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan