W Magazine February 2013 - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

W Magazine February 2013

W Magazine is killing it so far in 2013. They started the year off with my absolute favorite, Miss Jessica Chastain and now Emma Stone? I can dig it, guys. Emma Stone is the Queen of the year. It's officially decided. I only know one person who dislikes her just a little bit. (I'm looking at you, Mom...)
Real talk right now, I thought this was a Fanning sister when I initially saw this. Weird. This whole shoot has a very Courtney Love-vibe, but I like it because well, you know.
I adore this Balmain dress.
I also adore Alexander McQueen dress.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan