Day One - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Day One


Wearing: Jonathan Simkhai Skirt c/o American Two Shot | Tibi Crop Long Sleeve (coming soon) | Prada Sunnies | Ash Wedges | 3.1 Phillip Lim Bag 

Okay, so day one of fashion is officially over, and so are my toes. Man oh man I forgot what it was like to walk in heels literally all day (rather than for a quick outfit post). By 10am this morning I found myself in the front row of the BCBG Maxazria fashion show, I'd say that's a good start. The show was everything I hoped it would be, from street chic leather and fur pieces to grunge silhouettes it was perfection in a catwalk. Did I mention almost every model was wearing a beanie!? After a few presentations and shows in-between I ended with the Sachin & Babi runway show in Meatpacking. There was a changing of the tops/beanie/sunnies at some point during this crazy long first day of New York fashion week. NEXT...






Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan