Outfit | White - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Outfit | White


Wearing: Rag&Bone Jeans | BCBG Blazer - Similar | H&M Shoes - Similar | ASOS Baseball Cap

Winter white inspiration round two - it can be done. I took a break from being sick today.. scratch that, I'm totally still sick but the fashion world doesn't stop for me (and I wouldn't expect it to). So, I'm out and about at showroom visits and meetings all day in an effort to prep for fashion week while feeling under the weather. I figured if anything, a little all white dressing would keep me going for the day (a.k.a constantly worrying about spilling my tea or coffee all over myself). By the way, can we just discuss the Superbowl Beyonce last night? She actually shut it down, but really.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan