Today's Everyday Fashion: Day at the Park - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Day at the Park





The scene: it's Sunday afternoon, I'm exhausted from hosting Gainesville Fashion Week the night before, didn't get enough sleep, but the weather is gorgeous and I want to get outside and enjoy the beautiful day. I hit up brunch and coffee and then head to the park to read. (I'm holding "The Sacred Romance" - an old favorite; we are doing the workbook in Bible study right now.) I don't have a blog post planned for tomorrow, so I decide to snap some photos to share. As for my attire? I was exhausted (bags under my eyes and all), but I was feeling girlie and wanted something to pretty that would fit the Florida scenery. A dress and flat sandals was easy, comfortable, and matched my mood. What good books have you read lately? What would you wear to the park to read?

Dress: Francesca's c/o, $44 sold out
Belt: Forever 21, $5 (similar)
Necklace: Red Dress Boutique c/o sold out
Shoes: Diba/Nordstrom Rack, $40 (similar, similar, similar)
Purse: Page 6 Boutique c/o sold out (similar, similar)
Sunglasses: Banana Republic, $26

Forever 21  /  Forever 21  /  Target  /  Old Navy
Tulle  /  BCBG  /  ModCloth  /  Wallis
JcPenney  /  ModCloth  /  ModCloth  /  Kohl's

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan