BABY I AM NOBODY NOW - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

BABY I AM NOBODY NOW



Glassons Striped Short Sleeve crop / Red Leather skirt (self made) / Therapy Dunstan boot

I remember making this skirt in 40°C weather on the balcony at the start of the year and melting in the heat as the faux leather stuck to my body parts... Upon finishing, and it being summer, it then spent its days sadly hanging in my closet until the weather deemed it appropriate to wear. I still need to alter it, but the pop of colour amongst the black and white was too tempting to pass up this morning!

This past week brought excitement, change and a little bit of exploring - spending my weekend hiking (shopping at Chadstone is a hike, okay) and hoping more and more that I will someday become as witty as Maggie Smith's (Professor McGonagall for the HP fans) character in Downton Abbey with each episode watched. Who doesn't want to be that sassy at that age?!

I should also mention that yesterday I was lucky enough to visit Alexi Freeman's design studio for a viewing of his tran-seasonal 2013/2014 collection, which will be up in a post this week - think python prints, neon and bold statement pieces!


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan