BRETON - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

BRETON



Glassons striped dress / Mink Pink sunglasses (similar) / Diavolina platforms by Robert Robert / Sussan bag / Colette earrings

Made famous by Coco Chanel, Audrey Hepburn (ultimate lady/one of my top style icons) and basically anyone who was big in the 50s and 60s, the humble breton stripe has always been in fashion and will never go out (great news for people like me!). When I saw this striped dress come into work, I knew that it would end up in my closet. Although I already own a tonne of stripes - tops, jumpers, dresses, pants - I figured it never hurts to add a few more to the collection, right?! Besides, it's made out of a mid-weight cotton which makes it the perfect transitional staple piece for any season, and if the big leather pocket details don't make you fall in love with it then I don't know what will because basically any item of clothing with pockets earns big points in my books.

Also an update: The mini store full of goodness for your hair is finally up and running and can be found here!! Should you make a purchase, please read the policies before you do so as the standard shipping rates are via Australia Post, but I can also send them via Skippy Post if you prefer shipping to be 50 - 75% cheaper (who doesn't want that?!).


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan