New Season Earring Update - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

New Season Earring Update

decade of accessory envy. 

That's what getting my ears pierced at 18 did to me. By the time I had gone with my best friend to our local salon, waited the six weeks for healing (possibly more frustrating than the 18 years) yehuh was I excited for the abundance of earring options I could finally wear. But then, where to start?

 Olivia Palermo, accessory goddess, always gives good ear bling. To this day OP is rarely seen without a variation of a classic diamond stud. I myself tend to flit between a clear stud, thin hoops, or on occasion a statement earring. Sincereley Jules blogger, and one of my personal faves, Julie Sarinana gives us all a lesson in how to work the high/low earring mix. 

Recently though I've been searching for a new kind of earring love. Something which looks expensive, something with personality, and something which will work with everything in my wardrobe. Kind of a tall order, but below I've put together some of the most awesome options out there, from uber luxe 
 Jennifer Fisher to purse friendly ASOS multipacks. 

1/2/3/4
Pic 


What's your earring story? Can you recommend any great brands I should be checking out?

Have a super day all!

Love,

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan