Game Face - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Game Face


In the grand scheme of things I KNOW that moving apartments, sorting out new living spaces and unpacking years of stuff takes time, but STILL it can be so frustrating. This morning I majorly needed to get out of the house. Following a caffeine kick I took a step back, thought about this mantra, and headed home to crack on with things. Now my mess is an organised one (big difference!) and I'm narrowing down the search for the perfect clothing storage. I'm planning a big sale of my clothes too - I am SO excited for this, stay tuned!

As part of my new life organisation I've had my MacBook wiped back to basics. It's lost some of its functionality in the short run so it's iPhone pics all the way . . . !

 With all the home work that's going on my uniform right now is denim + 'x' - 'x' today being a breton tunic. Tomorrow I'm back to back with meetings so may even break the denim cycle - wish me luck!
 
Jeans: 'Jamie' Style Topshop, Tunic: Aubin & Wills, Trainers: Jack Purcell Converse, Bag: Chanel, Sunglasses: Gant

What is your uniform right now?

Have a super day all!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan