Let's Prep! - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Let's Prep!

 Skirt: Topshop - New Season Updates, Jumper: New Look, Shirt: ASOS , Heels: Office
Photos by Lea Salomone

OK spoiler alert - this beautiful floral embellished design from Topshop is a favourite of mine and the whole styling team for Rock The Look. Not only did I wear the skirt version for my Clique magazine shoot at the beginning of the year, but our show model Jasmine wore the dress version in first episode of Rock The Look, dolling up for Lily Allen's 'red carpet' style. Unfortunately this exact style doesn't seem to be available online any more, however I am in love with this simple classic LBD style from ASOS - it's a total steal. 

If you had told me five years ago that neoprene was going to become a fashion-favourite fabric I would have seriously doubted your prediction, but neoprene has quickly ascended as one of the best fabrics for maintaing structures in silhouettes, particularly skirts. As for creases? It it the Don for packing. 

I am still in the midst of house organisation / living between multiple locations whilst we finish filming and so I am so excited to catchup with some of my best girlfriends this weekend, including wishing this pretty lady a VERY happy Birthday!

What are you guys up to? 

Have a super day and start to your weekends all!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan