Ridley Jeans - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Ridley Jeans

 Happy Monday ladies n' gents! How were your weekends? 
Jeans: ASOS Ridley, Trainers: Nike /// Love These, Breton: Similar, Jacket: Karen Millen, Scarf: Summer Update, Beanie: Similar, Bag: H&M 
Turns out the ASOS Ridley jeans are pretty darn popular. Since I nabbed my first pair I've been Déjà vu'ing conversations with girlfriends "don't you just LOVE them?!" "hells yeah I do!" If you don't already own a pair, I can recommend them as being some of the comfiest jeans ever, at an awesome price point and there's a variety of rip styles to fit your taste. 
BUY them and tell me you don't love them too!

Read on for styling notes and my weekend travels . . .

I've spent the past couple of days visiting my sis in Glasgow. We've had the sweetest weekend pottering about this incredible City, the architecture captures my heart every time. I love that there are so many independent stores, restaurants and cafes in Glasgow, it's unlike any other City I've visited in the UK. I think it's had a bad rep in the past, but I would urge anyone to give it a second go; it's the perfect weekend getaway and for the culture vultures amongst you Glasgow has it in bucketloads. Today we are heading to the Botanical Gardens and I can't wait to get my fix of Spring time blooms. 

 I packed light for our visit as I was bringing things up for my sister; a BLESSING as I came across a cute rug for my ongoing at home office project and YAY have space to take it back in my suitcase!

Win win. 

Beanie rec: Topshop

Styling Notes: I HAVE to mention my 'Rain Beanie'! I don't know about you guys but I hate carrying an umbrella. I always lose them, they're so fussy and my hand/bag/umbrella coordination leaves me being THAT person that pokes you in the eye with my brolly and NOBODY likes that person. So that leaves me with my rain beanie, my trusty little pal that lives in my handbag and comes out when it begins to pour. I told my friend Ella that the beanie would get a mention, Ella this one is for you! 

I'm off for breakfast with my Dad and Sis. Follow my adventures on Instagram!

Have an awesome day guys!

Love, 

MB x 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan