Topshop T n' Casual Kicks - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Topshop T n' Casual Kicks



T-shirt: Topshop - this exact one doesn't seem to be online but worth a check in store, Trousers: Accessorize Beach, Bag: Diesel, Jacket: Karen Millen, Trainers: Converse 


I bought this Topshop T-shirt in a last minute 'I have NOTHING to wear' panic. Pressure when shopping can be a good thing, it facilitates a FOCUS which I otherwise wouldn't have if I knew I had a few hours to kill. I saw this T, checked the price and bought it in five minutes flat. I've worn it to meetings with a blazer, to an event with a chunky necklace, and chilled out with Jack Purcells and comfy trousers like today. I am loving boxy skater-style T-shirts right now, and this one for £18 has been a sound investment. It doesn't appear to be online but it's worth checking in store. 

Below I've rounded up a few other T's I'm loving right now.


What do you think of this casual look? 

Have a super day all!

Love, 

MB x 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan