Beauty: Chanel Paris x Dallas - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Beauty: Chanel Paris x Dallas

 photo WesternMakeup1_zpsb8039de8.jpg
 photo WesternMakeup3_zps68d47805.jpg
 photo WesternMakeup2_zps488e86d7.jpg
 photo Led-Zeppelin_zps107046dd.jpg

When my friend Heidy recently invited me to her Western themed Birthday party, I could not wait to go. My love for all things Mid-western took over. With the recent Chanel Dallas show and subsequent Kristen Stewart Chanel campaign, browsing through inspiration images was all too easy. The makeup looks for the show created by Peter Philips featured silver and gold metallic strokes on the cheekbones (not unlike a tweed) with nude lips and neutral eyes. So here is my little pre-party makeup planning.

For an easy quick foundation, I am using the Mac BB cream, Maybelline Colour Show Kohl pencil in black, Maybelline Matte lips in nude, Gwen Stefani for OPI nail polish, silver and gold eye pencils and Mac Mineralize Skinfinish powder. Also on a slightly unrelated note- I was stoked to find this Led Zeppelin t-shirt at Westfield the other day, via Cotton On of all places. How much I love them. A whole lotta love.
Jewels via Amber Sceats (gold pieces), Kailis (pearl). Mag image via this months Russh Mag.
xx Jenelle

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan