DOT - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

DOT




H&M Mesh top (similar) / Glassons denim vest & check zip skirt / Forever New bag / Shoes c/o Therapy shoes  (similar) / Sportsgirl sunglasses


On the rare days this week that I decided not to wear my leather pants, I found comfort in this warm tartan skirt. Paired with over the knee socks and boots, I forgot all about the dreary weather while out and about - hence me basking in the sunshine this morning as these photos were being taken. 

The dotted mesh top was one of the items I bought while at the H&M VIP Launch party early last month, and is the closest thing I could find to a dress of the same kind that I saw a few years ago in a little boutique but had missed out on due to sizing. Luckily too, because this top will get a lot more wear than a dress, was under $20, and is the perfect combination of warmth and breathability due to the mesh - making it a staple for Autumn and Winter.

Also, happy Mother's Day to all the rad mum's out there! I got mine some flowers and a bag, which I later stole for this post ;-)







Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan