Colour Happiness - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Colour Happiness

"What colour would you call THIS?" is a favourite discussion of mine. "Is it a raspberry? Beetroot? Or is it like a beetrooty raspberry smoothie kinda shade?" I'm sure my friends LOVE a long chat about that! (Thank you kind friends for putting up with my colour obsessiveness x) The fact is, colour is a reflection of mood, and I find that when I wear certain shades I am as happy as happy can be. Yellow is definitely one of my happy colours. I fell head over heels for the rolling fields of yellow we drove past this weekend. Endless stretches of a buttercup hue (or is it canary?!) had me smiling ear to ear, and just feeling, well, happy.
 Read on for a ton more pics and a STEAL of an excuse to dress up this Summer . . .
Trainers: Converse Jack Purcell, Shirt: YMC Mens, Dress: Tu, Bag: Primark, Belt: Vintage

We are chatting a lot about happy colours on The Elgin Avenue this week! Remember Monday's hot pink number?

Tell me guys, what's your favourite hue?

On a whole other tangent today I'm meeting with the lovely team from the Grange Park Opera. For the very first time I'll be attending the opera this season and I am SO excited. The Grange Park Opera have a special discount for the under 30's - with some tickets going for £30 or even free! Check here for details.

Righto I'm off to chat Opera dresses . . .

Have a super day all!

Love,

MB x 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan