Denim Shirt + LBD - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Denim Shirt + LBD

Hi guys!
 Today my feet were super sore from totting around in heels during press days, and so I slipped on one of my favourite pairs of flats - I don't think my feet have ever been more grateful! I rediscovered this sweet black lace dress when I finally emptied my storage unit last week and it has been so warm recently bare legs have been possible! Yay! A denim shirt is a great coverup, it dresses down pieces like this lace number and works with a darker denim jean too - if you don't already own one - buy one stat!
After emails, Ols and I nipped out this afternoon for an impromptu thrifting trip and found an awesome beaten up ladder which we are going to used as a towel rack in our bathroom. I can't believe it's been a few months since we moved in - I can feel it's going to be weeks until I show you guys our 'completed' home but I've learnt to be patient. Kinda. In the mean time check out one of my favourite home tours here

Denim Shirt: Vintage, Dress: Similar, Clutch: Accessorize c/o, Bracelets: M&S AW14 c/o, Necklace; Satya, Pumps: French Sole

I am SO looking forward to this weekend. Two of my girlfriends are coming to stay and we are hosting a big party on Sunday! Whoop!

What is your comfy day go-to look? 

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan