That's Not My Age: the future - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

That's Not My Age: the future


That's Not My Age mantra: photo by Kristin Perers

And so today, some proper breaking news...I've been commissioned to write a style book for women over-40. Which is exciting and scary, but mostly scary. I'm still in the 'can't quite believe it' phase. Anyhow. Firstly, a huge, great big THANK YOU all for following, reading and commenting on That's Not My Age over the last few years. Your kind, intelligent, funny words are what keeps me going. And secondly, what does this mean for the blog? To be honest, I really don't know. I've postponed my move to Wordpress - the new site is practically finished but I just need to focus on writing the book for the time being. So please bear with me. I will try to continue posting whenever possible but it's quite a short turn-around and as I'm a New Lady Author I've really no idea how intense an experience this will be. If you live in south London and see a chuntering, denim-clad woman with wild hair and mad eyes over the coming months, it could well be me.

More good news: 67-year-old Marianne Faithfull is the new face of the Saint Laurent Music Project. Hooray!



PS guest blog posts welcome, though be warned, I am pretty anal when it comes to copy writing.




Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan