Pineapple Dress - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Pineapple Dress

Hola chicas!
Pineapples are SO fun and I've loved exploring the sweet town of Es Mercadal this morning wearing my new flippy pineapple dress. Seeing a pineapple print on ANYTHING - a dress, jumper or T-shirt just makes me smile. I'm looking to expand my collection with this awesome Topshop jumper for a coverup come chillier evenings. 

Dress: Gift // Clutch: Accessorize // Sandals: Steve Madden // Sunglasses: Gant // Bracelets: Old 

SHOP

Read on for more pics and some of the little nooks Ols and I found today . . . 
Do you guys share my love of prints? What is your favourite motif right now?

Ols and I are checking out the stunning Alcaufar Vell this evening as an early Birthday treat for him, the restaurant is incredible and I can't wait to explore the villa grounds too.

Follow along on Instagram!

Have a super day all!

Love,

MB x 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan