Ageless Style in Vogue and a video - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Ageless Style in Vogue and a video




With the ever-gorgeous Christy Turlington looking flawless on the cover of British Vogue, the current ageless style issue has been getting lots of press coverage. One of my gorgeous friend's emailed me a link to Vogue's 'style at any age' video: inside a fashion editor's wardrobe with features editor Sarah Harris - she of the stunning grey hair - and regular contributor Bay Garnett. Although I veer towards, Harris' pared-down style, and can relate to her, 'Blue is about as colourful as I get,' comment, my friend was surprised to hear that I found Garnett's honest, chaotic approach much more appealing.






Cool or chaotic? What do you think?

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan