Abarcas - The New Shoe Style You NEED To Know - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Abarcas - The New Shoe Style You NEED To Know

Hey pretties!
pics from my Instagram 

Top: Next // Denim Cutoffs: Similar // Abarcas: Bought in Menorca - Similar // Sunglasses: Anthropologie - Similar

Abarcas - get to know the name NOW. The perfect Summer sandal, this shoe style is the traditional ware and product of Menorca - where I first came across them. They are made using artisan methods -  including recycled tyres for the soles! - and are unisex, insanely comfortable and an awesome alternative to gladiators and flip flops.

This season I've noticed a couple of stores  picking up on the Abarcas style, including ASOS, Dune and Jeffrey Campbell. If you're travelling to Menorca or Spain buy them from the local shops - they're the best - but if not, my tip is to invest in a similar pair pronto. A slingback mule style is along the same aesthetic. Below I've rounded up my favourites available now.

Read on for shopping picks and Abarcas styling tips . . .

SHOP



Styling Notes: Abarcas are best worn with denim cutoffs, vintage or white dresses. You can buy them in all different hues but I've got my eye on a metallic pair next. 

What is your favourite holiday pickup? Have you guys tried Abarcas?

Today I'm off to Ibiza - YAY - catchup with you guys on Monday! I'll be posting to Instagram the whole weekend.

Have a super few days!

Love,

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan