Ibiza Selfie Series - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Ibiza Selfie Series

Whilst I was in Ibiza I thought it would be fun to document EVERY single outfit I wore, from day to night, beach to bar . . . none spared. I managed to capture most in a bathroom selfie but for those that I didn't I've still detailed the pieces I wore. Without further ado, the height of sophistication . . . the Ibiza Selfie Series!

Outfit 1:

Occasion: Travelling.
What I Wore: H&M maxidress, Jack Wills denim shirt, Karen Millen leather jacket, Nike trainers. 
Hair & Makeup: Low chignon, lightly bronzed natural base with a taupe eye.

Outfit 2:

Occasion: Beach lounging
What I Wore: Next orange slip dress (last seen here), Steve Madden flat sandals.
Hair & Makeup: Loose waves, bronzed base and a copper eyeshadow. 

Outfit 3:
Occasion: Visiting the Accessorize Store in Eivissa town.
What I Wore: French Connection playsuit - old but similar here, Accessorize hat and necklace, Steve Madden sandals.
Hair & Makeup: Low chignon, bronzed day makeup with a brown cats eye flick.

Outfit 4:
Occasion: Dinner at Lion and onto clubbing at Amnesia.
What I Wore: Three Floor one shouldered top, Zara pleather shorts love this skirt, Tophop strappy heels.
 Hair & Makeup: A volumised low chignon, smokey eyes and bright fuchsia lips. Better seen here.

Outfit 5:
Occasion: A day trip to Formentera, with lunch and a stop at the beach.
What I Wore: Vintage sundress but similar here, Accessorize necklace, Marks & Spencer black bikini (underneath), Steve Madden sandals.
Hair & Makeup: Loose beachy waves, bronzed skin and eyeshadow, red lipstick.

Outfit 6:
 
Occasion: An afternoon run along the Ibizan cliffs and meditation.
What I Wore: Forever 21 running leggings old but new season here, Adidas gym top, Nike trainers.
Hair & Makeup: Tight topknot.

Outfit 7:
Occasion: Dinner at Accessorize founder Peter Simon's house.
What I Wore: Hoss Intropia Maxidress old but stunning new season update, Next leather belt, Accessorize delicate necklace.
Hair & Makeup: Volumised loose waves, gently smokey eye, bronzed skin.

Outfit 8:
Occasion: Hot Yoga class.
What I Wore: GAP mens boxer shorts - worn as didn't have an alternative (!) but amazing affordable activewear here, Adidas gym top.
Hair & Makeup: No makeup, plaited ponytail. 

Outfit 9:
Occasion: Pool time.
What I Wore: Triangl Swimwear bikini top (seen here), Accessorize zig zag bottoms.
Hair & Makeup: Low chignon and bronzed skin. 

Outfit 10:
Occasion: Travelling home
What I Wore: H&M Maxidress, Steve Madden sandals.
Hair & Makeup: Low chignon and bronzed skin. 

Detailing every single thing I wore has made me realise how FUN it is to dress on holiday! Every occasion is an excuse to dress up  - not least because I was travelling with a group gorgeous fashion editors! - and there are certain items which will always look their best against the backdrop of white washed mediterranean isles. 

I am putting together a comprehensive shopping post for pure holiday style later in the week. I hope you  enjoyed my first Selfie Series!

Have a super evening all!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan