Slogan Jumper + Denim Cutoffs - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Slogan Jumper + Denim Cutoffs

pic from my Instagram 

Shorts: Vintage but similar // Jumper: LOVE this  // Pumps: Converse Jack Purcell 

Slogan jumper + denim cutoffs . . . this is a 'willing the weather to get better' kind of outfit! Yes it was optimistic given that it was grey when I left the house BUT the sun is now shining! A little faith peeps!

Would it work if I BELIEVE these Sophia Webster sandals into my wardrobe?! No but seriously.

SHOP 



Tonight I'm rustling up these crazy-delicious-looking nachos for my girlfriends who are coming over - cheers to the food coma to come!

Have an awesome evening all!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan