1 Easy Tip To Organise Your Office Space - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

1 Easy Tip To Organise Your Office Space


Today I am sharing a crazy easy tip on office organisation, one which is so incredulously simple I hope you all get DIY-happy with it - like I did!

Simply take a small nail, and hammer it into the wall above your desk at eyeline level. Then use an ordinary bull dog clip - available in most stationary stores, supermarkets and online - to hold ANYTHING you like. I've used mine for keeping my passport safe - with a vintage post card attached to it too, encouraging me to book my next holiday! I've also used the bulldog clip to hold onto magazines - in particular ones which I love the cover of and so would not wish to turn into material for my inspiration board. On a practical note the 'bulldog clip organisation method' - official name - is REALLY good for keeping hold of receipts or reminders, and because they're always in your eye line, there's no getting away from them!


What do you guys think? Will you be giving this easy DIY a whirl? 

Tomorrow I am sharing the final instalment of The Elgin Avenue's home office week; I hope that you guys have been enjoying it so far. Thank you so much for all of the comments and tweets - I love hearing how you guys are getting on!

Today I am hitting up a couple of press days, as well as heading here for an afternoon treat and an event later. Phew! Follow my Thursday adventures on Instagram

Have an awesome day all!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan