Fallback Dress - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Fallback Dress


Dress: Vintage Try Beyond Retro For Similar Vibes , Heels: Next c/o, Backpack: ASOS In Yellow

I own a handful of dresses which serve as my fallback when I don't want to think too hard about what I am going to wear. I bought this vintage dress a couple of years ago and have lost count of the number of times I've worn it. Vintage prints don't date, and I love the loose fitting shape - perfect cinched in with a belt for meetings - like today - or worn free when I fancy a little more room. Last night was 'a little more room' occasion when I wore it with flats and red lipstick for an impromptu dinner.


Do you guys have fallback pieces which you rely on time and time again? 

Have a super day all!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan