My guest edit for Pure Collection - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

My guest edit for Pure Collection



Yeah that's me doing a spot of shoulder robing - fashion speak for not putting my arms in my sleeves. Having scorned this type of behaviour in the past, I quite enjoyed my jacket-as-cape moment in the studio. But then I didn't have to move, carry a bag or catch a bus or anything. Anyhow. Those lovely people at Pure Collection invited me to choose an edit of my favourite new season pieces. Which wasn't as easy as I'd expected because there was so much good stuff to choose from, like this gorgeous silk-front sweatshirt and the relaxed boyfriend jeans.





And did you know that Pure partners with a family business that supplies some of the most prestigious cashmere brands in the world? Me neither. The British company's aim is to dispel the myth that the best cashmere has to be really expensive. Good, eh?

Have a look at the rest of the lovely new collection here.


PS This is what unretouched and 50 looks like. Gulp.



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan