Quote of the week: Diane Von Furstenberg - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Quote of the week: Diane Von Furstenberg


Photo: Elle.com

Diane Von Furstenberg's wrap dress celebrates its 40th anniversary this year and in an interview with the Guardian, the designer and women's rights campaigner said, 'I am so lucky. Old enough to have danced at Studio 54 and young enough to be involved in the first design collaboration with Google.' Wow. Imagine that.


Photo: Marie Claire

Discussing the legendary wrap dress she adds, 'This dress is so much the essence of my brand. We sell confidence. Coco Chanel, Donna Karan and me dress women in jersey because we know it feels great and lets you get on with your day, and we care about that.'

Pre-Fall New Jeanne Two dress in silk, £320, available HERE.

New Jeanne Two dress in silk, £213, available HERE.
Pre-Fall New Julian Two dress, £250, available HERE.


I've always fancied a DVF wrap dress. In fact, I was looking at the summer maxi version as a possible 50th birthday outfit last time I was in New York - and now we're having a mini-heatwave in London, I'm wishing I'd bought it. Confidence and comfort are so important, don't you think?




Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan