Best Of The Sales - Next Season Thinking - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Best Of The Sales - Next Season Thinking

Following on from yesterday's Summer Sales post, I thought I'd get to grips with those items which will work double time, helping transition your wardrobe through to Autumn/Winter. I love to pick up jewel tones which work in high Summer, as well as they will when paired with darker separates later in the year - this J.Crew dress is perfect for Summer occasions and will look fab with opaques and a jacket in Autumn. I have had my eye on this Reiss blazer since it came out earlier in the year and is now less than half price! YAY! I'm just coming round to backpacks and this buttery number from Anthropologie is achingly luxe.

Below I've rounded up 8 items in the sale now which will sit seamlessly through to Autumn/Winter. 

SHOP



Happy shopping peeps! TGIF!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan