An elephant never forgets... - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

An elephant never forgets...



It's World Elephant Day, who knew? Maybe I knew and forgot - my brain is addled and all I can think about is this sodding book (you know, the one I am supposed to be writing) - I think I might have totally lost the plot. Anyhow. I've always had a soft spot for the gorgeous grey mammal; the elephant is one of the most intelligent animals on earth and it's vegetarian. Manhattan Brother had a toy grey version with a knitted green waistcoat (that my nan made) when we were kids and the factory where my dad worked had an elephant as its logo. So it's practically a family emblem. Gudrun Sjoden has designed this lovely elephant t-shirt and £5 from every sale is donated to the charity Ivory for Elephants. The money goes towards protecting the endangered African elephant - one is killed for its ivory tusks every 15 minutes. It's for a good cause. And hopefully normal service will resume shortly.




Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan