Summer Wedding Outerwear - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Summer Wedding Outerwear


A quick post today as I'm running/tube-ing/bus-ing between meetings (today's a serious no heel zone) - but I had to share with you guys THIS. Ols and I have two of our best couple friends getting married in consecutive weekends this month. I think (hope, pray) I've got my dresses sorted, but the outerwear?! 

Thank you ASOS for solving our sartorial woes as per. This beautiful floral ASOS Salon number is just the ticket for a Wedding season coverup, it's definitely made my short list. Enough of a statement floral to steer away from twee, beautiful Summer hues and a shape which will endure through wedding season and into autumn with ripped denim and cute ankle booties

Do you guys love too?! This evening I'm getting together with some of my girlfriends for burgers and catchups - I can hardly wait. 

Hope you guys have a great one too!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan