Beauty at every age: campaigns from Gap and Jaeger - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Beauty at every age: campaigns from Gap and Jaeger


There's a lot of fantastic older model action going on at the moment: Gap's new Dress Normal campaign features actors Angelica Huston and Michael K Williams (from Boardwalk Empire).




Jaeger's Mothers & Daughters campaign features three iconic British models and their mothers. Jodie Kidd and her mother Wendy (below), who was a model for Hardy Amies, Jacquetta Wheeler and her mother the photographer Tessa Coddington and Jasmine Guinness and her mother Liz Casey.

As the Bobster once said, 'The times they are a-changing.'




In other news, I'm on the last chapter of the book! It's been a hard slog and I wish I had more time but my September 1 deadline is looming. Then I'm going to take a week off to go and lie on a beach and rest my brain, and it's back to the day job. No rest for the wicked, and all that.



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan