Busted Knees + Mega Heels - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Busted Knees + Mega Heels


Hey lovelies! Apologies for the intermittent posting this week - it's been a 'behind the scenes' kinda situation, sorting projects and getting in face time with my favourite people! As such I've been running from home to appointments daily and have had to sass up my normal denim quick sharp! I've been LIVING in my soft ripped jeans of late, and pairing them with fancy footwork to lend a smart edge. It's one of my favourite looks ever, and total street style catnip. So much so my Pinterest just got a healthy does of 'busted knees + mega heels' love too. 

Do you rate the pairing also? 

Right, I'm running (in heels) to my next meeting . . . !

Hope you're all having an awesome week!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan