Bun + Blazer - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Bun + Blazer

Blazer: ASOS, Shorts: Vintage Levi's, Sunglasses: Anthropologie

Hey guys! I hope you all had an awesome weekend; mine was filled with friends, food and . . . furniture (?!) lots of the first two and organising of the latter. Ols and I managed to have a BIG declutter of our living room and hall. Space = bliss. 

I ordered this blazer from ASOS a few weeks ago -  a simple addition to smarten up denim no end.  Awesome for weddings, or a Summer/Autumn transitional piece - it's now in the sale too! Double points. 

I'm off to my first personal training session in about 6 years. Eek. Wish me luck!

Love, 

MB x 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan