Khaki T & White Jeans - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Khaki T & White Jeans

Jeans: AG Adriano Godschmied c/o, T-Shirt: Forever 21, Bag: Karen Millen Brompton Style c/o, Kitten Heels: Russell & Bromley, Hat: Christys Old

With every new season comes a fresh 'hero hue'. Last season it was baby pink - and this time around it’s khaki. Having said that, to suggest khaki is seasonal, undermines its longevity; for this is a colour worth INVESTING in. Khaki works similarly to denim or leopard print - not quite ‘neutral neutral’ - read: black - but versatile enough to anchor an outfit - providing the sartorial glue. You may not think it, but khaki goes with a lot. Forget any latent army references, khaki can be pretty as well as tough. 
Recently I made a khaki impulse purchase; I nabbed this Forever 21 T-shirt and have worn it a couple of times a week since. It works dressed up - with a leather skirt and black flats - or down - with jeans and converse. It has become such a staple in fact, that I’m already working up a wish list of additional khaki items. This silk-back Elizabeth & James jumper - at 55% off (!) - is testing my shopping resistance. 

I’ve rounded up some of my other favourite khaki items below: 




If you buy ONE khaki item this season, make it this fabulous trans-seasonal duster coat. Push up the sleeves to reveal wrists full of eclectic bracelets. Wear it open over evening slip dresses; or layered with fine knitwear and jeans for day. Believe me, you will not regret the purchase. 

Are you guys colour crushing on khaki too?! Leave me a comment and let me know if you're a convert! 

Have an awesome day all!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan