The Edit: Straw Hats - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

The Edit: Straw Hats


If there's one accessory I love for the Summer - it is a great straw hat. Perennially chic, a straw hat is your greatest ally for protecting your hair and skin in the heat. I love to add mine to simple outfits for a little extra drama. 

Here I've rounded up my favourites available now. I've got my eye on this Kooples studded number which is now in the sale - YAY - and these classic black and white options for £10. 



For those of you with hat-packing fear - I HEAR you - these top tips from Geneva of A Pair & A Spare will put your worries at bay.

Happy hat wearing peeps!  Let me know how you wear yours - and tag me in any of your insta pics - @MonicaBeatrice

Have an awesome day all!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan