A Few Fall Favourites - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

A Few Fall Favourites

Fedora: Accessorize c/o | Blanket Scarf: Accessorize c/o | Necklace: Boden c/o

Hello my loves! How was your weekend? I spent Saturday having girl time with my sister in London, and then Sunday catching up on some relaxation. I got my hands on Bridget Jones 3 and so pretty much sat on the sofa, pastry and coffee on rotation, until Oli cooked brunch. Totally. Spoilt. Do you find when you come back from holiday, or a trip away, that you are out of sync for a while? I think that having been to Menorca earlier in the month, followed by Fashion Week, has left me a little out of whack. Today was the first in a long time when I sat down at my desk thinking - "yep, I got this. Let's work!". My posting's been more sporadic than normal too - so apologies friends - I think we all like to keep these things more predictable. As of this week, business resumes as normal. 

With that in mind, here are a few Fall favourites which I've recently added to my wardrobe. YAY for Autumn! 

Jewel tones are so DELICIOUS don't you think?! I actually FEEL the cosiness of plum tones, deep sapphires and emeralds when the seasons turn. There must be a day of the year when all of a sudden it feels OK to swap out Summer clothes for Autumn. For me, that day came this weekend. I haven't done any major Fall shopping yet, but accessories are a great place to start. I recently added this Accessorize blanket scarf, and burgundy fedora to my Autumn armoury and I LOVE them both. Ditto this Boden necklace. It reminds me of Anna Wintour's collarbone-length necklaces, which she wears almost exclusively. Sold. Sold and SOLD.



Are you guys shopping for Autumn yet? If so, what's on YOUR wish list? As always, leave me a comment so we can talk shop!

Have an awesome evening all!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan