Double Denim, Chambray you'll understand? - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Double Denim, Chambray you'll understand?

At Street Fashion Sydney it is all about personal style. This is personal style in spades; confidently coordinated colours and patterns. We started talking at Art Wear on Queen, then I  grabbed this picture, admittedly not the best possible setting on Queen Street Woollahra, but this was an outfit I did not want to miss. And as I said in the title, double denim? Someday you will understand, Chambray all the way!

A lady wearing a chambray shift top, blue patterned outwear jacket, two scarfs blue pants, red knit hat, socks, scarf.  Street Fashion, Queen Street Woollahra Sydney.

Kent Johnson
0433 796 863

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan