So this just happened - Hearts to the blouse. - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

So this just happened - Hearts to the blouse.

So this just happened when I asked if could grab this shot for Street Fashion Sydney! It's OK though she was with them. They are her friends but why no-one thought of snapping this interesting outfit until I thought of it.. well I guess that's why I am here doing what I do; you have to have the eyes to see with.  Blue/Grey suede thick crepe soled shoes, leather mini skirt with slim black belt, love the Heart motif blouse and simple navy cardigan and leggings of course. A great look for looking at art at Stanley Street Gallery East Sydney.

Blonde woman being photographed by friends wearing, Blue/Grey suede thick crepe soled shoes, leather mini skirt with slim black belt, love the Heart motif blouse and simple navy cardigan photographed by Kent Johnson for Street Fashion Sydney.

Kent Johnson
0433 796 863

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan